Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Tuesday, September 3, 2003 & Wednesday, September 4, 2003

Typhoon Coming!

Today, I woke up to begin what has now become my morning routine. After my morning class, I was told that afternoon classes would be cancelled because of a pending typhoon. Typhoons are a common weather disaster that occurs here in the summer. Unfortunately, because classes have been cancelled today and tomorrow, we have to teach over the weekend.

No Classes & No Typhoon

It looks like we will not get a typhoon today, thank goodness! Believe it or not, there are many more things to tell all of you about China but they will have to wait until another day.

1 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Online Degree Adviser said...

Hi there, I was surfing the internet and I found your blog. I like the way how you have put it all together. I'll be coming back again.

Regards,

pictures of the Hurricane Katrina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home